Saturday, May 19, 2012

A quickie

PONY EXPRESS RV RESORT
North Salt Lake, UT 84054
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RV LIFE:
Another day gone without blogging.  Scott was nagged by Pete in FL, to update his facebook page, so he did that on Friday 5/18.
The weather has been glorious here in UT. Cool mornings that quickly warm up to 70° days.  In the shade I actually need a light sweater.
I spent ALL DAY outside cross stitching! I keep thinking, how can I do this for hours & hours?? I listen to a decent book on tape or podcast and just pass the time cross stitching. It's very relaxing for me.  It reminds me of coloring and filling in pictures without going outside the lines.
So, because I have been relaxing outside, the blog has not been updated.

I came in about 6pm and then had to catch up on my Above & Beyond English Setter Rescue applications and record keeping.  Then comes dinner and before I know it, it's 8pm. That's about the time I start thinking of heading to bed. Yes, I go to bed early.  Some days I'm asleep by 9pm, other times I knit in bed while watching TV and read a book during the commercials. When I do that I may stay up until 11pm.

Being in the Western US, is pretty cool because our Direct TV is still on East Coast time. So now, I get to enjoy Jay Leno, and Jimmy Fallon at 9:30 my time.

We have yet to see the Salt Lake. I saw reviews that said it smells and there are a lot of bugs. But hey, who knows when we'll be here again. Hopefully, we'll stop by for a view and photos tomorrow, Sat 5/20.

It's 8:50pm. Past my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Travels