Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blog settings change





Just a quickie to let you all know, I have changed the settings for COMMENTS. Now most people should be able to post a comment.

You no longer need to be a "member" of my blog.

You no longer have to verify that you are human, so no more unreadable scrambled words!


And for now, I'm allowing you to be anonymous, if you'd like. 

I hope this will enable my blog followers to be able to participate more in my blog.
Now Dasher! Now Dancer! Now Prancer and Vixen!
On Comet Comment....Go ahead and feel free to comment.

4 comments:

  1. I went to enter comment and it asked for credit card #, exp date and sec code---WELL DONE!

    Ok, just kidding...from Blogworld Heaven, we thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the anonymous I get are spam, but Blogger is smart enough to know that and puts them in the spam folder for me. It hasn't been an issue for me....yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debbie and gang!
    Love the blogs-I almost feel like I'm traveling with you (o;
    How is Devons paw doing? Hopefully, he's recovered, poor boy...
    Cecelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I have tried to comment before and was unable. I love following your blog.

    David.................................

    ReplyDelete

Our Travels