Monday, February 13, 2012

Goodbye traffic noise

JASPER, TX 75951

We are leaving Double Heart RV Park. I did sit outside the last couple of afternoons and cross stitch on the picnic table. Definitely kept my headphones on to drown out the truck noise 200 feet away.

Next time I blog, we'll still be in Jasper, TX but a much quieter atmosphere. Onward to SANDY CREEK COE PARK! We've already met the camp hosts who love dogs and are very nice. 

On our last walk around the neighborhood behind the RV park, I took some photos. Once you left the RV park, you could find some nice places to walk.
You don't see these in NJ in early February!

This A_ _ didn't like us.

Looks like a Panda bear!
BOOKS:
Finished "Greygallows"
GreygallowsGreygallows by Barbara Michaels
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Fiction: 1800's Mystery
Not a lot of romance in this book, more ghosts, curses, forced marriage. Kind of depressing, but it held my interest.  Nothing really unexpected.


View all my reviews



AUDIO: 
Finished "Now You See Her"
Now You See HerNow You See Her by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Fiction-Suspense:
About a teenage girl's mistake and her life hiding that mistake, and then the outcome. Worth the read, but not one of James Patterson's best work.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Travels